Antminer D3 19.3 GH/s X11 IN STOCK
- Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:
- Antminer D3 Hash rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
- Antminer D3 Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
- Antminer D3 Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm
- Bitmain D3 Hashing algorithm: X11
- Antminer D3 Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
- Bitmain recommends the use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3.
- All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hash board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
- Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.